You have no items in your shopping cart.
Hand-pounded rice is superior to fully polished rice in many ways. The bran is retained and because of the hand-pounding process, the rice tastes better. Bliss Tree's Hand Pound Rice is high in fiber and proteins. The glycemic index is low as compared to any other regular polished rice which makes it quite filling.
- Controls Cholesterol
- Good for Heart
- Rich in Manganese
Ingredients: Hand Pound Rice
Allergen Advice: This product was processed in a facility that also processes wheat, milk, peanuts, sesame seeds, and tree nuts.
- Wash 1 cup hand pound rice in running water
- Soak the rice for 6-8 hours
- In a pressure cooker, add 2 cups of water and the rice
- Cook in low flame for two whistles
- Once the pressure settles down, rice is ready to be served with your favorite curry